- Where are you located?
- I don’t live in Montreal. Can I still work with you?
- What are your fees for your services?
- What are examples of projects that you work on?
- I’m embarrassed by the disorder in my home. I’m not sure you want to see it!
- What involvement do I need to have in the process?
- I’m moving/selling/renovating. Do you offer services to help out?
- Do you have customer testimonials?
- I’m interested in giving your services to someone else. Do you offer gift certificates?
- How do I get started?
1. I am based in Montreal and work within the city. I am willing to travel outside the city but travel fees may apply.
4. I often work with people in transitional moments in their lives–a move or renovation, a birth, divorce, empty nest, loss, aging and illness. I also work with people who need coaching and guidance with the “pain points” in their home to create spaces that they love. I have worked in family and living rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, nurseries, dining rooms, garages, basements, offices, entryways, closets—you name it!
I can do the physical elements of the work (sorting/classifying/decluttering/dropping off donations/etc.) and also the more conceptual and research-related elements of creating a space. Wherever there is a need for space-solving, I will figure it out with you.
5. Yes, I do! That’s exactly why I love what I do. It’s a privilege to work in someone’s home and I love to see how a space can change so dramatically (and feel so good), even in a short amount of time. Please don’t be embarrassed by your spaces!
In some cases, we work together throughout the whole project (this can be very efficient and reduce overall costs); other times I work alone (with check-in points); and in some cases I work as a “coach for your home” and create action plans for you to execute on your own.
7. Yes, I offer a full range of services in all stages of home acquisition and sale.
Moving? I can help with decluttering and packing.
Renovating? I can connect you to resources as well as help you think through options in your space.
Selling your home? I can assist with staging or overall styling.
8. Read what clients have to say here.
9. Yes! Solve My Space services make great gifts, whether for a birthday, anniversary, holiday or any time of year. After payment, you’ll receive a customized gift certificate.
10. Please send me an email using the contact form. Some photos of your space(s) and a rough budget of what you’re looking to spend are helpful. From there, we’ll schedule a free consultation and get started!